Foreign Currency Cash
Foreign Currency Cash is a convenient way of meeting personal expenses during your journey, paying for taxis / internal travel, food expenses etc. You can buy or sell Foreign Currency Cash in USD, GBP, EURO, AUD, CAD and many other currencies from our branches across India.
RP Exchange Prepaid Forex Cards
RP Exchange – brings you the choice of Prepaid Forex Cards – pre-paid traveller’s cards designed to give you a secure and hassle-free travel experience. No more chasing moneychangers or paying transaction charges for shopping abroad. RP Exchange Prepaid Forex Cards are ideal for travellers since they can be hot listed if stolen & reloaded, while you are still abroad! In fact, it is the perfect answer to all your foreign exchange needs.
Money Transfer Through Western Union
The safest easiest and fastest way to transfer money from anywhere in the world to India is through Western Union Money Transfer, for payment at RP EXchange., locations as authorized by Reserve Bank of India. Western Union Financial Services Intl., USA is the largest and most trusted service provider in the world and has been in existence since 1871, for immediate pay-out in 200 countries including India. RP Exchange is a Agent .To send money to someone in India then make sure, you do it through Western Union Money Transfer and through RP Exchange Limited locations..
“The sender goes to any Western Union location, deposits the money he/she wishes to send, fills up a “To Send Money Form” pays the charges and receives an 10 Digit Numeric code called as MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) .The MTCN is communicated to the Receiver in India who in turns can visit any of the RP Exchange Location with a Valid Photo –Identification. .The amount would be paid in cash/ cheque as per the RBI Guidelines.”
“The sender goes to any Western Union location, deposits the money he/she wishes to send, fills up a “To Send Money Form” pays the charges and receives an 10 Digit Numeric code called as MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) .The MTCN is communicated to the Receiver in India who in turns can visit any of the RP Exchange Location with a Valid Photo –Identification. .The amount would be paid in cash/ cheque as per the RBI Guidelines”
“Money Transfer through Western Union is totally legal and authorized by Reserve Bank of India.”
Trust MoneyGram to get it there safely
MoneyGram is a global leader in worldwide money transfer services, working closely with specially chosen agents in 284,000 locations across 196 countries and territories. We provide a secure way to send and receive money to and from your loved ones worldwide – and we’ll make sure that your money gets to where it’s needed quickly.
Why choose MoneyGram?
It’s quick – your money is where it’s needed in just 10 minutes.
It’s available to everyone – you don’t need a bank account or credit card.
It’s easy – just visit our office and complete one simple form.
Money Transfer – Sending Money Abroad From India
RP Exchange has entered into tie-ups with partner banks as referral Agent to issue foreign currency demand drafts and effect wire transfers through their correspondent banking network to any corner of the world. Demand Drafts and remittances can be issued in major currencies
Foreign Currency Demand Draft
You can now avail of our foreign currency “Demand Draft” facility to make payments for various purposes like:
- Payment of University fees abroad
- Making a gift remittance to a friend or relative
- Payment of application fees for various exams like TOEFL, GMAT etc.
- Payment for medical treatment abroad
- Payment for Film Shoots abroad
- And all other permitted purposes as per the RBI guidelines.
Foreign currency Demand Drafts are issued in currencies such as United States Dollars (USD), Great Britain Pounds (GBP), EURO, Japanese Yen (JPY), Australian Dollars (AUD), Canadian dollars (CAD), New Zealand Dollars (NZD), Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), Swiss Francs (CHF) and Singapore Dollars (SGD).
Foreign Currency Remittances
RP Exchange is referral Agent for HDFC Bank, Axis Bank & ING Vysya Bank to REMIT FOREIGN EXCHANGE for the following:
- Family Maintenance & Gifts
- Private / Business / Leisure Visits.
- Remittance by tour operators / travel agents to overseas agents / principals / hotels.
- Medical Treatment abroad.
- Visa fees.
- Registration / Subscription / Membership fees to International Organizations.
- Fee for participation in global conferences and specialized training.
- Emigration and Emigration Consultancy Fees.
- Skills / credential assessment fees for intending migrants.
- Remittance for participation in international events / competitions (towards training, sponsorship and prize money).
- Overseas Education.
- Remittance under educational tie up arrangements with universities abroad.
- Remittance towards fees for examinations held in India and abroad and additional score sheets for GRE, TOEFL etc.
- Film shooting.